Thursday, August 30, 2007

Soffe photo of the week winner!

Soffe Fan Club - Photo of the Week Winner

Dear Mr. Soffe,

You guys have the most amazing products ever!! Your Soffe shorts are so much more comfortable than my jean shorts! I love that I can wear Soffe shorts to school, home, cheer practice...really anywhere! I love all the Soffe products, they're so cute and colorful!! Thanks for all you guys do! I couldn't live without Soffes!!!!

Sincerely,
Erin


I LOVE SOFFES! They are so comfortable and fun to wear. There are a lot of colors and styles. The shorts match almost everything I own. I practically live in my Soffes. I wear my Soffes to dance, cheer practice, school, around the house, and sometimes I even wear them to bed! Soffes are the best kind of shorts. They are more comfortable than my any of my other shorts. Soffes are awesome!!!

Sincerely,
Natalie

No comments: