Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Soffe Fall Picks







I know a lot of you think that Soffe just makes shorts for spring and summer activities, but I would have to disagree. They have a ton of comfy fall clothes that you will love just as much as the amazing shorts. Here I'll name my 3 top Soffe picks for fall.





1.Poly-Fleece Pants

These pants are super comfy and perfectly warm enough for fall. I love wearing them to chilly nights at the gym or just on lazy days at school. They look adorable with just a simple tank and a hoodie. Definitely buy these in more than one color too because I know you'll love them and want to wear them to death!




2.Burn Out Stripe Long Sleeve Tee

Every fall wardrobe needs a great long sleeve tee. I love this one because I'll wear anything with stripes and looks and fits great. You can dress it up or down.
















3. Heather Crop Hoodie
This has to be my favorite hoodie that Soffe sells. It's cozy, soft, and looks great on. The cropped look makes it look perfect with any outfit. I love wearing cute printed tanks under this hoodie and they pop out and look
amazing with this hoodie.

No comments: