Thursday, November 5, 2009

Soffe Stuff I love!!!!


Hello Soffe Fans!!! This is my first time blogging here and I am so proud to be doing it!!! What I want to share is great deals on Soffe products and my favorites from their website!!! I hope you enjoy! Also feel free to leave feedback-do you like what I'm showcasing or not? What kind of stuff do you want to see? The more input the better!!

So this week I browsed the Soffe website and found these great items:
Retro Jersey Shorts with Stripe These come in 7 colors: Black, Oxford, Olive Drab, Navy, Royal, Red and Pink!! These shorts are perfect for working out, cheer leading or lounging around the house! They are 50% cotton, 50% polyester jersey knit and feature white binding around legs & side seams. Super cute!!! And at $8.99 they are super affordable! You can get several colors and mix and match with your favorite shirt! Pair them with a Boy Beater or Vintage Cap Sleeve Tee of your choice to look fabulous even while working out!! I love these shorts because not only are they adorable, but they are really comfortable!
Be sure to check out the great stuff on Sale on the Soffe website!!! I will see you all soon!!!

♥Lisa Moore Gee
find me online On Twitter

No comments: