Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter sports and Soffe shorts

SO with winter sports under way Soffe shorts are very handy, especially for the girls who swim and dive. I am a diver myself and when I'm waiting to dive or cheering the team on I'm wearing my swimsuit and Soffe shorts! Its the entire dive teams favorite thing to wear. With so many different colors i never have to worry about the same thing twice. Its great! Soffe shorts are not just for the summer. I love wearing the around the house! Soffe shorts are also a great price lets face it, its been tough now that we have been in a recession, but soffe shorts are at a great price: $ 6.99. I would suggest every girl get out and get her some Soffe shorts!. CHECK IT OUT http://www.soffe.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=11102&storeId=10051&productId=31158

No comments: