Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yeehaw

So, very funny things happen between me and designers. I seem to think I want something and they seem to mass produce it AFTER I spend hours looking for it.
This happen to me on my long-winded search for cowboy boots.
Being born in Texas, it's no wonder why cowboy boots appealed to me. Their shiny texture. The soft brown hues. The nice little heel some of them have, not too high and not too low. The pointy end.
I admit it when I saw my pair of cowboy boots, I was in love. They were perfect and when I put them on I felt like a superstar from a hit western or you know a female version of John Wayne.
But it's not only me who's infected with cowboy passion, no it's a craze that is sweeping the nation. The plaid shirts. The denim vests and jackets. The fringed shoes and vests.
Well Cowboys of America, we salute you and your fashion!

No comments: