Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Meet Your Soffe Designer!

Hi There!
I bet you didn't even think about your Soffe products being designed by a real live person! Yet....Here I am!

With the launch of Soffe's new Blog Spot and my new Blog Spot- I will try to keep you updated on the latest info relating to fashion news & trends. And maybe even some stuff I just think you should know about :)

My job as a designer takes me across the United States, Canada, Europe and sometimes Asia. It also requires me to keep up with several publications, websites, music, movies and TV. You never know where inspiration will come from.

I will try to post as often as possible- so keep checking back.
You will be able to comment and ask questions too!


With all that said...let's have some fun!

1 comment:

rockstarzz said...

whoa--boxers are hott, i love wearing my brother's around the house