Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How to pronounce or say Soffe

The correct way to pronounce the Soffe brand name is "So-Fee", the same way you would say Sophie or Trophy. I hope this helps answer this question for all of you out there who have been wondering. :)

How do you say "SOFFE"?

click play to find out!

Visit the Official Soffe Website for more information about the Soffe Brand


Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Charlotte Soffe from England.
We have always pronounced the name SOFEE (Soaf - rhyming with Loaf)
My grandfather spent much of his life tracing the Soffe family name in England and around the world.
Bye now
Charlotte Soffe

Anonymous said...

I personaly think that it should be pronounced Soffe like soft because the shorts are soft they arnt soffe like the person it just doesnt make sence to me.

Anonymous said...

I get sooo angry with my friend when shes always its soffe as in softy i even showed her the proof and she didnt beleive me......anyway i have like 10 soffes and im tottaly getting more!!!!

awesomely adored,
brooke aggravated :+p

Anonymous said...

I used to pronounce soffes like soff-fes and my friends were telling me that I was wrong and they keep telling me. Well i looked this up and figured out I was wrong but to me saying Soff-fes is much better than saying it like sophie!!!

Anonymous said...

I was so right! In all my friend's faces boo yah! Lol, I like it pronounced so-fee!