Monday, August 18, 2008

Sara's blog about Soffe's Nylon Shorts | Soffe Slicks | Summer Must-Have

Quote from Sara's blog:

"Which leads me to my must-have piece of clothing for summer, the nylon Soffe short. Not only a quintessential teenage item, these lightweight shorts have also been a lifesaver on many occasions. They are perfect for all types of unpredictable summer situations: concerts in the sweltering heat, getting stuck outside in the rain, for use as a bathing-suit cover-up at the pool or beach, and spontaneous excursions to amusement parks. I love, love, love these shorts."

Read the entire post on Sara's blog about Soffe Slicks



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Soffe Slicks! They are so slick, short and light. I have them in hot red, royal blue, black, purple and navy.

Anonymous said...

Soffe slicks are the best shorts ever! I wear them all the time for anything. They are very light weight and dry very fast. I wear them all year round.