Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dancer? Cheerleader? Sporty gal? NO PROBLEM!

Hey! it's me, again! Today us cheerleaders, dancers, etc. don't find a lot of clothing durable, reliable, and comfortable all at once. That's exactly why we can rely on Soffe. The previous month i received a box full of soffe clothing. I loved the soffe shorts flip flops! They're really comfortable and they don't have any sign of breaking! I also loved the star it's white with transparent stars it goes along with anything i put on and is awesome for spring! Something else i got was a simple white tank, it's great for overlapping for daily use or just wear it with some soffe shorts for dance or cheer! I also got a soffe jersey at a cheer competition and love it, it's so comfortable and very trendy! I got mine personalized with my last name on the back and the front with "CHEER 13"!Everyone wants to know where i got these and i tell them all soffe! Right now there's about 15 people something listed!

i hope this helps your wardrobe!




flip flops



traditional soffe shorts=]



tank top



jersey

thanks for viewing!

-hkirby1395

No comments: