Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SOFFE SHORTS ARE THE BEST!


This year I am running track at my high school for the first time. Being new to this sport, I was clueless on what would be the best kind of shorts to wear for long and hard runs. Because I didn't want to spend too much money on a few pairs of shorts that were for track, I started talking to some girls on my team about what kind of shorts they wore. Out of the ten girls I talked to, all of the told me that Soffe's were the BEST. I didn't no what could be so great about a pair of shorts until I bought some and wore them myself. They are GREAT. With having to run in the cold Ohio weather in mid-winter thru the spring they are awesome for track. They are very light and I have never found a pair of shorts that I am able to put a pair of track leggings underneath without them riding up. Also, they are not too short and they come in bright, fun colors which I absolutley love! I am so glad I found a pair of shorts and brand that is the absolute best:) My advice to every girl out there, if you are looking for a good but cheap pair of shorts, GO BUY A PAIR OF SOFFE SHORTS!

*Mallary*

No comments: