Monday, June 22, 2009

OMG I JUST SAW THE CUTEST SHIRT FROM SOFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, so, while I was looking on the Soffe website, I saw this ah-dorable shirt. It's the Juniors Cut Out V-Neck Tee in like a dark redish color. It's SO ah-dorable! It's tighter around the stomach area and around the breast area, and it has those like, half short sleeves. The best part of it is that it's really long, not the sleeves, but lengthwise. My mom always bugs me about my shirts not being long enough and that their showing my tummy, and now I've finally found a company that actually sells shirts that are long enough for me! YAY! I love my life. Maybe I can beg my mom to buy me Soffe shorts online...hmmmm......I know she hates shopping online, but if I tell her that Soffe sells shirts that are long enough for me then maybe she'll cave and buy me shorts, AND a shirt....hmmmmmm......I've got to go ask so I don't forget....okay, I'm leaving now........maybe she'll buy me a cute Soffe jacket, too................................ :)

No comments: