Monday, June 22, 2009

SOFFE SHORTS ARE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Kay, so, as I said before, Soffe shorts are, well, my life. They are the most comfortable,
ah-dorable items of clothing anyone could ever wear! They go well with everything! I love Soffe shorts! I have a pair of tie-dye shorts from Soffe and since tie-dye is all different colors, I could wear an orange, green, red, yellow, or blue shirt with them. Throw on a pair of Soffe flip-flops, some of Soffe's zebra print shorts, and one of those cute pink with a scoop neck shirts from Soffe and you're ready for the day. You're a walking Soffe model! The best thing about being a "Soffe model" is that you're so comfortable because Soffe clothes are always comfortable! And people wonder why everybody loves Soffe clothing. HA. HA. HA. Soffe clothes are my LIFE!

No comments: